please don’t be like him!
giuseppe fioroni, minister of Education speaking of “tightening up the Internet” in the newspaper La Stampa:
– “Putting in rules is a pre-requisite of civilization and I hope that Italy for once can lead by example”
– Do you know that not even the USA has rules like that?
– “It seems that there are other countries that have managed to obtain decent filters.”
– Do you mean the dictatorship in Beijing?
– “Yes. Even though our objectives are different from theirs…”
there is a strong desire to impose censorship on pornography in italy (even though i guess that the daughter of many catholic politicians are the best ‘blowjobbers’ in the world…) the video up there is exclusive and criticized. it’s a survey made by ‘le iene'(italia1) to find out what do italian porno actors think about politics…
luckly italians aren’t looser like some of their politicians so please keep on fucking and fuck the ‘values’
[read more on beppe grillo’s blog]